Posted on 4:26 PM

Eight

I was tagged by Jimaie over at her blog jimaie.marie. She is such a sweet girl. Go say hi. So here goes.

8 things I look forward to...
1. The weekend.
2. Cake
3. Moving to Santa Barbara for school.
4. Vacations
5. Sexy Time
6. Shopping
7. Spending time with friends and family
8. Long naps

8 things I did yesterday...
1. Slept in.
2. Watched tv.
3. Stayed home from work due to my current sore throat (which I found out is Bronchitis)
4. Asked Andrew to bring me McDonald's and he did.
5. Went to bed early and couldn't fall asleep.
6. Ate a bowl of honey nut cheerios
7. Took a hot shower.
8. Twitter

8 things I wish I could do...
1. Volunteer at the next summer Olympics in London
2. Quit my job
3. Make everyone happy
4. Become a successful photographer
5. Meet several of my fellow bloggers
6. Lick my elbow
7. Sing
8. Cook

8 shows I watch...
1. 24
2. American Idol
3. So You Think You Can Dance
4. House
5. The Office
6. Fringe
7. Scrubs
8. Survivor

Here's the rules, just in case you want to follow them:

1. Mention the name of the person who tagged you.
2. Do the lists of 8.
3. Tag 8 bloggers of your choice.
4. Let them know that they have been tagged!

My 8 bloggers of choice are...
1. Nicole Antoinette
2. Sara McG
3. Shannon
4. Wishcake
5. Ms. Salti
6. Kyla
7. Ashley
8. Emily Read More

4 Responses to Eight

  1. .jimaie.marie.
    May 6, 2009 at 5:34 PM
    CAKE!!!
    Sexytime!!
    Shopping!!

    hahaha, those things make me happy.
  2. Unknown
    May 7, 2009 at 2:30 AM
    Thanks so much for tagging me! I did do this already though, bummer! When are you moving to Santa Barbara? That's awesome!
  3. EP
    May 7, 2009 at 8:09 PM
    Hey! I'm new here (I'm going to Vegas!), and I thought I'd stop by and say hello!

    All the things you're looking forward to sound wonderful. (Hello, weekend, sexy time AND shopping! Ah-mazing!)

    And I'm a photographer, too! Let's talk!
  4. Steph
    May 13, 2009 at 2:09 PM
    Hi! Just found your blog through some other blogs. I'll be sure to check it more often! :)

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment pretty please. I love to hear what you have to say and each comment makes me happy to know someone is reading.