Posted on 6:33 AM

April Fool

On April 1st 1996 (give or take a year) I was made a fool. I'm going to backtrack a bit because I think it will help you follow the story.

This is on a need to know basis and you need to know that at that point in my life I still had not had my period. I knew that it had to come at some time because all my friends were starting to get theirs. Every time I went to the bathroom I would check the toilet to see if I had indeed started with no luck. I wasn't really sure how I would figure it out, but I wanted to be as prepared as possible for it.

This is where April 1st 1996 comes in. It was the end of the school day and I was waiting outside to catch the bus home. I saw a girl I knew get off the bus and walk straight toward me. She leaned in and whispered in my ear, "Allison the back of your pants are all red, I think you started your period." I was mortified. How could that happen to me at school when I was so not prepared for it? She let it sink in for a minute and then squealed, "APRIL FOOLS!" Read More

6 Responses to April Fool

  1. ALF
    April 2, 2009 at 8:02 AM
    That is so MEAN!
  2. .jimaie.marie.
    April 2, 2009 at 11:56 AM
    omg LOL!! that girl was EVIL!!! Every girl's worst nightmare, esp at THAT age!!
  3. Katelin
    April 2, 2009 at 1:44 PM
    oh man that's a harsh one, haha. i would have been so embarrassed.
  4. Daddy Dan
    April 2, 2009 at 9:11 PM
    That is mean, but I couldn't help but think "Wouldnt she have noticed something was going on down there?"!
  5. ALF
    April 3, 2009 at 7:26 AM
    Yes, I realize now that I am slow and I have been putting my comments with the wrong post. I am used to the comment thing being at the bottom!
  6. Chelsea Talks Smack
    April 3, 2009 at 9:29 AM
    UPDATED!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment pretty please. I love to hear what you have to say and each comment makes me happy to know someone is reading.