Posted on 6:26 AM

What Not to do Whensday

Dearest Mother Nature ~

Please don't tease us with a few days of sunshine and beautiful weather just to start snowing again. It's not nice and very deceiving.

I realize the weather is your thing, but it's supposed to be Spring now, the calendar even says so.

How about we make a deal? If you will go ahead with Spring already, I will start saying nice things about you. I think that sounds like a grand idea.

Love,

The one with five layers on because she is unsure what the weather has in store for the day Read More

2 Responses to What Not to do Whensday

  1. Katelin
    April 9, 2009 at 11:58 AM
    man we've had some bipolar weather here too, hot hot hot then rainy! it's crazy. i'm just ready for sun sun and more sun :)
  2. rachaelgking
    April 10, 2009 at 4:37 AM
    I agree, it is time for SPRING already! How am I supposed to drink my margarita on a patio in this weather??

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment pretty please. I love to hear what you have to say and each comment makes me happy to know someone is reading.