Posted on 7:51 PM

Mirror Mirror

I'm pretty much addicted to twitter. I'm sure that most of you are as well. If someone makes a link in their tweet and I have the time it's likely that I will check it out. Lucky for me (or unlucky) I clicked over to Jimaie's blog and she tagged me for a photo challenge of sorts.

So here is my photo. Love it or hate it. I didn't primp myself, but I did look to make sure I didn't have any boogers.
Now it's my turn to pick some people for this fun little tag:

Take a picture of yourself right now.
No primping or preparing.
Just snap a picture.
Load the picture onto your blog.
Tag some people to play along.
Read More

6 Responses to Mirror Mirror

  1. .jimaie.marie.
    April 14, 2009 at 11:07 PM
    i love it! It's so good to see your face, I feel like we don't get to see enough of you :D
    Have I told you before that I love your hair? I've always wanted to be a redhead, it's true!!
  2. sarah marie p
    April 15, 2009 at 9:19 AM
    What a cute picture! I really like the composition too!

    Oh, and by the way - I love the tagline on your blog. I've always wished and wished for more freckles! You lucky lady!
  3. Katelin
    April 15, 2009 at 4:45 PM
    aw love the pic. and your nail polish color is so fun!
  4. ALF
    April 15, 2009 at 5:38 PM
    very cute.
  5. Ashley
    April 15, 2009 at 8:04 PM
    Cuuuttteeee. so glad i have clothes on! :)
  6. NikonSniper
    April 22, 2009 at 4:39 PM
    and a fine photo it is!
    nikonsniper

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment pretty please. I love to hear what you have to say and each comment makes me happy to know someone is reading.