Posted on 5:41 PM

Broadening My Horizons For Educational Purposes?

Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I've been quite lazy for the past few days... and it's been incredibly amazing. I'm in Montana for the holidays with the bf. My last day of classes was last Thursday, wow a whole week ago. I found out I got a B+ in my photo class and a B in my Speech Communications class. I was really hoping for A's, but I can settle for B's. These classes are tough, if I do say so myself.

I have been trying to get myself back into the twitter world and now the blogging world. I think I am going to make one of those blasted New Year's resolution lists and keep myself as close to it as possible. Maybe you would like to help keep me accountable?

Speaking of twitter. There was a conversation today about "Old King Clancy" and it had me interested, so I moseyed (mosey is a funny word) on over to Urban Dictionary to find out what it meant.

The funny thing about my curiosity is that just last night we were having a conversation about sayings similar to Old King Clancy. I'll let you in a couple of them because I'm just that cool. If you would prefer not to be enlightened (or grossed out) I wouldn't suggest moving ahead in this post. It might get a little sticky for your tastes. (hehe I am a teenage boy, but not really, but sorta)

Rusty Trombone - having someone lick your asshole while giving you a blow job
Donkey Punch - punching someone in the back of the head while performing anal sex on them
Cleveland Steamer - taking a shit on someone's chest
Dirty Pirate - when being given a blow job the guy gizzes in his partner's eye and then kicks her in the shin, so she hops around on one leg with one eye open
Meatball Bulldozer - when a man is able to stick his penis and balls in a woman's vagina at the same time

Ok so I didn't say that was going to be pretty. Funny? Yes. Have I done any of these? No. Have you done any of these? Well...I don't really know that I want to know, but to each his own.

I hope you have not taken offense to this post, because I love you all and hope to see you back again soon. I promise I won't make every post as educational as this one. *wink* Read More

5 Responses to Broadening My Horizons For Educational Purposes?

  1. Kerri W.
    January 2, 2010 at 6:12 AM
    Okay, so, I kind of wasn't expected this post to "go there" but I am SO GLAD IT DID. Seriously, I'm sitting here giggling like a 12 year old boy right now.

    It reminds me of the day Jay and I were bored and decided to Google "dirty sanchez". I think we were laughing so hard we cried. (And maybe we have issues, too...who knows?)

    In any case, I'm glad things are going well for you, my dear! I miss you inredibly and think of you more often than I show it.

    :)
  2. Kerri W.
    January 2, 2010 at 6:14 AM
    PS: The fact that you have a tag that is called "effed up shiz" TOTALLY MADE MY LIFE.
  3. Unknown
    January 15, 2010 at 4:14 AM
    I thought I was the only one that found this dirty shiz hilarious ;D
  4. Amy --- Just A Titch
    May 12, 2010 at 8:05 AM
    Oh, my. I can't wait to hang out with YOU in Vegas. We're going to get along famously :)
  5. alexis belon
    July 2, 2010 at 2:45 PM
    Welcome back to wonderful world of blogging <3

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment pretty please. I love to hear what you have to say and each comment makes me happy to know someone is reading.