Posted on 12:41 AM

911 Emergency... How May I Direct Your Call

Well hello there! I can't sleep, so I decided I would post about last night's nonsense.

My roommates and I were getting ready to leave the house for a bit and all of a sudden we all heard a woman scream. This was no ordinary oh no I'm being tickled or I have just been frightened momentarily kind of scream. This was a holy shit there is something definitely wrong kind of scream. I was definitely worried.

I was standing outside our front door when I saw an SUV drive by with said screaming girl in it. About 10 seconds later the SUV pulled over across the street and turned off it's light and engine. Weird. The girl continued to scream. She wasn't saying anything, she was screaming like she was in pain or there was something seriously wrong.

My two roommates, two of our neighbor girls and I walked closer to the vehicle without getting too close and just watched and listened. I yelled, "Are you ok?" No response and then there was silence. The girl abruptly stopped screaming. We couldn't see anything because it was dark out and we have no street lights. We listened some more and yelled again to see if she was ok. Still no answer.

I was impatient, so I said, "If you don't answer right now I'm going to call the sheriff's department."

No answer.

So I called 911. I gave the lady my name, address, and told her everything that was going on. Her response, "What city?" I told her, and she told me she had to transfer me to someone else who I then had to tell the entire story to. This poor girl could be being murdered for all we knew and this lady wanted to transfer me? WTF?

The man I spoke to told me he would send someone to investigate and gave me the number to call back and make sure they found this girl.

I waited about and hour and a half and called back. Their response? "We got in contact with someone and everything is fine." The end.

Ummm... that's crazy and I don't know how I feel about that happening in front of where I live, especially since I supposedly live in one of the nicer neighborhoods in Santa Barbara. Read More

0 Responses to 911 Emergency... How May I Direct Your Call

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment pretty please. I love to hear what you have to say and each comment makes me happy to know someone is reading.