Posted on 7:55 PM

What Not to do Whensday

Why what not to do? Because this is my blog and I'm forcing my opinion in hopes that you won't hate me for it.

Why whensday? Because that's how I pronounce it.

Moving along.

For my first post on this subject (because I'm hoping this is a weekly topic) I'm just going to give a random smattering of things that shouldn't be done.

  • If you pee on the toilet seat, clean it up. Don't leave it for the next person to clean up.
  • Please for the love of all that is holy do not stand really close to the person in front of you in line at a checkout.
  • Don't touch the screen of someone else's computer/ laptop with your greasy fingers.
  • Don't take yourself too seriously. No one else does.
  • Don't do things that make you unhappy, it just doesn't make sense.
Ok that's all for now. I don't want to bombard anyone in my first Whensday post. Let me know what you think. I love comments and I can't wait to see what you have to say. Read More

2 Responses to What Not to do Whensday

  1. Unknown
    March 18, 2009 at 6:51 AM
    Glad you're back! I was wondering where you went! :) Thank you for your kind words. <3
  2. Anonymous
    March 19, 2009 at 8:02 AM
    Congrats, Allison - that is awesome!

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment pretty please. I love to hear what you have to say and each comment makes me happy to know someone is reading.