Posted on 12:13 AM

Etiquette

Last week was my break week between sessions, so I went home to Nevada. It was a good trip. I got to see my parents, D, and some friends and I got a LOT of sleep. It was great.

I just thought I would pop in to give a few friendly bits of etiquette for traveling:
  • Do not spray perfume/ cologne on an airplane, train, in a car etc.
  • Do not sit on top of me in my window seat to take a picture out the window
  • Do not be a creeper and stair in my direction the entire flight even if you're looking out the window (it's creepy and there is a possibility I will punch you in the toothless grin)
  • Do not leave your suitcase in the isle so everyone walking by will run into it
  • Do not try to sell me your aderol
If you were wondering, yes all of these happened to me. No worries, I'm fine. With some therapy and a shower I will be back to "normal" in no time. Read More

2 Responses to Etiquette

  1. Katelin
    November 4, 2009 at 3:28 PM
    okay what airline were you on? so i know not to fly on it again with all the weirdos, haha.
  2. Freckles
    November 4, 2009 at 10:20 PM
    @Katelin I flew on Southwest. Usually Southwest is good, but for some reason I think I was having an off traveling experience. ;D

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment pretty please. I love to hear what you have to say and each comment makes me happy to know someone is reading.